Posted by Pattie on 3/02/2007 05:43:00 PM
Labels: ,

Okay, so I'm writing.I have a break at work right now and nothing to do, so I thought I'd write just to get back in the habit of checking in here.

Not much to write about.It has been a frustrating week. I put an application in for a position that I'd really like to get, but it took me all week to get the materials together.

On the other hand, I now have a solid base of my written work in .pdf form so I can easily send samples out to prospective employers, supporters, etc.

I'm currently working as a tax preparer and I have only 47 days left to unemployment. I'm trying to trust whatever the process is, but I'm frustrated by my lack of resources and my lack of significant progress in finding something that makes sense for my life.

I don't handle frustration well.

So back to taxes!

0 comments: