Posted by Pattie on 2/03/2004 09:43:00 PM

Two Victories Today!!!

I've been doing weight training for about 6 months now. I started training for strength a couple of months ago. My routine is to lift the heaviest weight I can for a particular exercise and repeat until I hit 12 reps or until I exhaust the muscle. If I make 12 reps and am still able to lift, I increase the weight to the next level. Today, I broke the 100 pound mark for the tricept pulley, the lat machine and the pec machine. I'm getting stronger than I could imagine this time last year. And it is empowering.

And as if that wasn't enough, today's attempt at making computer digital video technology work went better than yesterday. I got Free Way onto DVD today (made 5 copies). I'm really fascinated by how creative one can get with multi-media on DVD. (I'm probably the last to know this, but hey, it's not when you arrive at the party, but how much fun you have after you get there.)

0 comments: