Posted by Pattie on 2/05/2004 10:19:00 PM

New Do

I got my hair cut today -- short, short. It was fun to be a little pampered.

It has been a productive week.

Carl put up a new video on ZeD. It is just highlights of my mom's visit to Victoria last September, but he's created an espionage plot that's a hoot.

We sent one of the Free Way DVDs to a potential distirbutor. Who knows, it might just get an audience.

Carl said the most wonderful thing to me this evening. He said, "I feel like I've been given a second chance, a new life." He saw the surgeon today and was told that he was doing great. In a few more weeks, he should be back to normal. He's already perkier than he's been in months.

I feel like there was something else I wanted to write about this evening. I guess I'm just too tired to remember.

I'm sure it will come to me in time. But now, I'm going to watch Red Dwarf and then tickety-boo, I'm off to na-na land. Pleasant dreams.

0 comments: