Posted by Pattie on 10/02/2009 02:10:00 PM
Labels: ,

I'm sitting here installing my printer/scanner/copier software on my computer even though I've had the freaking printer for years. Why? Because like every other gadget this week, it refuses to do what it has always done and is insisting that I'm missing software. If it were just the computer that has given me grief this week I'd be suspicious of my little bout with the trojan a couple of Saturdays ago. But I've no hot water for nearly a week (just got fixed yesterday), my digital antennae all of the sudden has decided that it can't find stations it found before (including PBS at the time the National Parks series has been on, which really pisses me off), my van has decided to stall out if I go under 10 mph, software/hardware in the classroom has not worked, my online communication and assignments with students have gone bonkers and I can"t seem to troubleshoot it, and ... well you get the idea. Coupled with the fact that my eyes are swollen from allergies and look like I've been crying for weeks and I haven't had a good night's sleep or a true day off in about a month, I've had an annoying week. I'm sure all of this isn't helped by the fact that I'm still hormonal as hell, having hot flashes all night long and am irritated by the slightest shift from expectations.

In other words, I've been a joy to live with this week.


But at least I got a blog post in, dammit!

0 comments: