Posted by Pattie on 9/24/2007 03:23:00 PM

I am definitely doing better

I woke up this morning with very little pain. I slept 7 hours without having to go to the bathroom and when I did have to go, it was painless and under my control so to speak. I am not up to speed yet. I find myself having to sit down and rest throughout the day. But I do feel better than I have in a while.

I am going to try to go to work this evening. I've been teaching a tax course and I figured the class was first on the agenda because 20 people are depending upon me. If all goes well this evening, I am going to try to also see a client tomorrow afternoon.
I am well enough that I've started to worry about the future, the business, money, etc. I think that is a good sign, but I'm trying to not get too worked up.

One day at a time as they say.

0 comments: