Posted by Pattie on 8/22/2005 09:49:00 PM

Overwhelmed

I'm exhausted. I can't seem to get ahead. So much is going on right now and nothing seems to get done. One step forward, two steps back. I feel like the universe is testing my metal and I'm not really sure I'm going to pass.

Newest problem--my brother's car may be dead. This is important because I care about my brother and because his car represented my second car while he is at work. Now three of us are trying to coordinate schedules around one very hot (yes, the ac is still not fixed) van.

We are also down to one (and a half -- a 8 year old laptop that works when it feels like it and never really sends us a schedule on when it will be up or down) computer.

Between the heat, the breakdowns of every piece of equipment we own and theft, we are struggling.

The good news is that the galleys have been proofread and sent back to the publisher. Wow, we wrote a book and it is looking more like a book all the time. Plus, we've made two sales! Thanks Stef & Katie!

BTW, I'm ready for the good stuff. Bring it on Gaia!

0 comments: