Posted by Pattie on 4/30/2005 11:47:00 AM

New Therapy (and some new hope)

I've been having troubles lately. I'm behind on everything because I am in tremendous pain on a daily basis. As Carly Simon says, "I haven't got time for the pain. I haven't the need for the pain."

Monday morning of this week I woke up and said "Enough!"

By Friday, I had found a naturopath who thinks he can help me. I hope this works. Chronic pain is extremely tiring. Chronic pain can drain the brain.

There is so much I want to do, say and be. The pain is in the way.

Early results (like the first 24 hours afterwards) are positive. But I would be lying if I said I'm out of pain. I'm not. It is nearing noon here and I'm beginning to feel the wear that happens on my ability to think and act as the day of pain goes on.

So, we are going to give it a 30 day trial. We'll see.

0 comments: