Posted by Pattie on 6/09/2003 10:33:00 PM

ALWAYS CUTE...OR THE CURSE OF BEING SHORT

I am only five feet and 3/4 of an inch tall. Yes, I count the 3/4 of an inch. I was five feet tall when I was 10 years old so everyone thought I was going to be a tall woman. Instead, I grew 3/4 of inch my 18th year and no more after. Actually, there is a good chance I'm losing height. All the women in my family shrink with age.

By 8th grade I was shorter than all the boys and most of the girls. It was quite a shock and took some adjustment. Short women are never sexy or mysterious or a fem fatale. We are "cute" "spunky" "adorable" or "sweet." In other words, childlike.

So you can imagine my enthusiasm when I took the blogger test and got this result:

eve.jpg
Fun and spunky, you link, there for you are! This
is all fun and games, and you do what you
damned well please!


What kind of blogger am I?
brought to you by Quizilla

Tish got to be Greta Garbo and I got to be Gidget. Yuk.

But I will say this -- when I think of Tish and her blog, I agree with the statement "We are still glad your here!" (Even if they got the grammer wrong.)

And, well, I do do what I damn well please!

0 comments: