Posted by Pattie on 4/17/2003 09:06:00 AM

CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

Sandia Laboratories came visiting yesterday and did a thorough look through on our webpages. I'm sure that it was in reaction to my earlier post on April 2, 2003 (which strangely enough I can't reach via my archives -- no coincidence, I'm sure).

In honour of our favourite spies, we're rerunning a show we did last Fall about the Red Scare and Red Diaper Babies.

Hope all of you guys in Los Alamos enjoy.

Just for the record, I'm only writing about my ideas here -- what could be threatening to national security about expressing an opinion and exercising free speech?

The reason I'm more afraid than I used to be is that the one country in the world that could react to terrorism in a way that would make everyone safer is spending tax dollars spying on me and arresting Canadians who were just buying gas instead of doing something about the bad guys. Oh, yeah, that's right, they're busy making sweet deals with the bad guys so they can look good fighting their war.

0 comments: