Posted by Pattie on 8/07/2002 07:58:00 PM

I SHOULD BE...

Those words are racing through my brain today and it seems that no matter how hard I try. I can't seem to do anything along those lines. That's not the truth. The truth is I'm making slow, but sure progress. The truth is that it is getting done, just not as fast I had hoped. But that's how I feel. Like running through a bowl of jello. It is hard to code data in my current mental state.

I'D RATHER BE...

Sleeping? Veging out? I dunno, I just don't have energy. It's a fibrofog day and I just don't have the energy to fight it. I'd rather be well.

These stories helped me a lot. They truly did. (I had to write nine words to make the links work. I hope I made that work right because that was a lot to ask of myself on a day like today.)

0 comments: